Finding anything that is without preservatives at the store can be hard. For instance looking at a bottle of ranch you will find soy, sugars, and many other things that you pry have no idea what they mean or what they are in there for. Kind of scary right?
I decided to make a 100% homemade ranch from scratch. Yes that means mayo and all and let me tell you, it was easy!!!
Homemade Ranch Dressing
- 2 tbsp Parsley, dried
- 2 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 tsp Onion powder (try toasted onion powder, mind blown!)
- 1 tsp Pepper, black
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Onion – Dried, Minced
- 1 tsp Dill weed, dried
- 1 tbsp chopped Fresh Chives
- 20 tbsp Whipping Cream
- .5 cup (8 fl oz) Water, tap
- 2 large Egg, fresh, whole, raw
- 2 wedge yields Lemon Juice or 2 tablespoons
- 1 tsp Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 20 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2. Add eggs, mustard, lemon juice and 2 Tablespoons of water. Blend for 5-10 seconds until it’s combined.
3. With it still running slowly add your cold oil to it and watch as it begins to emulsify.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and enjoy! Feel free to mess with the liquid ratios to make it the constancy that you prefer.