Ever have those moments where you just need something munchy? Not a full meal and nothing that feels too heavy (which lets admit it, that can be hard with eating keto) but just something that you can eat while watching football or a movie? Tonight is one of those nights for me.
It’s been a crazy rough week between having plumbing problems so I’ve had no toilet or shower or ability to wash dishes for a week and a half not. I’ve had to face reality about what I want to do with my future and what will really happen. A pipe burst at my church and flooded the entire hall of classrooms that my 60 kids I am over were suppose to be in. When things get rough I need munchies!!!
Bacon Wrapped Ranch Jalapeno Poppers
5 servings of 2 halves of a jalapeno
10 tablespoons full fat cream cheese
1 tablespoon powdered ranch mix (you can either make your own or buy it)
5 strips of bacon
1. Preheat oven to 375 F and pull out a cookie sheet.
2. Microwave bacon for 3 minutes to start cooking it. You still want it soft.
3. Slice jalapeno’s in half and scoop out all of the seeds.
4. Mix 1 tablespoon dry ranch mix into the cream cheese and fill all jalapeno halves with the mixture.
5. Wrap half of a piece of bacon around each stuffed jalapeno piece.
6. Bake in oven for 12 minutes. Feel free to turn oven onto broil after to crisp up bacon to desired texture. Allow to cool slightly before eating.